|Heartsaver: Adult CPR & AED Training
This four-hour class for non-healthcare providers covers one-rescuer CPR and choking prevention, with hands-on practice. Training on the use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) is included. An American Heart Association card will be issued upon completion. Instructor: Terry White, RN
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 72 hours or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 72 hours' notice, you will be given a refund minus a 10 percent processing fee.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 72 hours or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.
|Holy Cross Resource Center
||5:30 PM-9:30 PM
If you are interested in this class/event, you may also be interested in: